- 28 oz bread flour (795 gm)
- 17.3 oz water (room temp)(495 gm)
- 1 teaspoon instant dry yeast
- 3.5 teaspoon salt
- 3 teaspoon olive oil
Pizza Dough Directions:
- combine flour, yeast, salt, and water in a mixing bowl
- mixer for appx 3 minutes with the dough hook
- then add olive oil and mix till the oil is completely absorbed.
- Let rest for 2 minutes then remove to work surface and kneed till smooth.
- Separate into 4 equal parts coat in olive oil and place in zip lock bags place in refrigerator and let ferment for at least 1 day. 2 to 3 is optimum.