Learn to make Chicken and Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Chicken breasts
- 3/4 cup of chicken broth
- 1/4cup balsamic vinegar
- flour, salt, and pepper to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- tablespoon butter
- 3/4 cup sliced mushrooms
- 4 cloves garlic
- olive oil.
- Coat your chicken in a mixture of flour salt and pepper
- Place olive oil in a hot pan and sear chicken for 2 to 3 minutes per side for color
- Add butter garlic and mushrooms
- And then when you can smell a sweet garlic aroma add your chicken broth and balsamic vinegar
- Simmer until the broth starts to reduce. Turn chicken often. Remove chicken when done
- And then add a pinch or so of flour to your broth to thicken into a gravy
- And then serve on a bed of pasta and enjoy!
- Always refer to the video.