Learn to make an amazing and fresh Pesto at home
- First de stem your basil.
- And then measure out 3 packed cup fulls. (You will probably need to wash the basil unless it’s prewashed)
- Place your basil in a food processor along with your olive oil, garlic and salt and pepper and roasted pine nuts. And then you will process until it is smooth.
- When it is smooth add your parmesan and process a bit more and your done.
- Finally you will need to let it rest for at least 1 hour. over night is prefered. People find the flavor better after sitting in a refrigerator overnight in a sealed container.