Learn how to make these delicious Homemade Cavetelli
Homemade Cavetelli Ingredients:
- Homemade Cavetelli Directions:
- Combine dry ingredients in a bowl
- Use a whisk to evenly mix the ingredients
- slowly add water and beat with a fork and repeat until the dough starts to come together
- kneed dough on a floured work surface until smooth
- wrap dough in plastic wrap for 1 hour
- unwrap and divide into smaller workable pieces
- roll each piece untill you have an 1/8″ or even a 1/4″ roll
- using a butter knife cut into 1/4″ pieces
- Using the butter knife press down one piece at a time and pull towards you.
- Place each piece on a floured cooking tray and repeat this until they are done.
- let dry for at least 15 minutes
- Place in salted boiling water for until the Cavetelli start to float
- top with your favorite sauce