Learn to make Chicken and Balsamic Vinegar
Chicken and Balsamic Vinegar Ingredients:
- Coat your chicken in a mixture of flour salt and pepper
- Place olive oil in a hot pan and sear chicken 2 to 3 minutes per side for color
- Add butter garlic and mushrooms
- And then when you can smell a sweet garlic aroma add your chicken broth and balsamic vinegar
- Simmer until the broth starts to reduce. Turn chicken often. Remove chicken when done
- And then add a pinch or so of flour to your broth to thicken into a gravy
- And then serve on a bed of pasta and enjoy!
- Always refer to the video.